Island Bean Bags
Island Bean Bags bring an oasis of colour, fun and comfort to your home.
Designed by us, and made from premium Silicon Vegan Leather. They're versatile, soft, supple, and durable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Island Bean Bags are perfect for- play rooms, lounge rooms and kids bedrooms; the park, beach and beside the pool.
Our unique Island Bean Bag design allows them to lay flat like a floor cushion or sit up like a traditional Bean bag. They have a generous sized handle perfect for toddlers and kids to grip onto, so they can take their island of fun & comfort wherever they go!
Fun Fact- Did you know that Silicon leather is derived from natural silica, the constituent of sand! And is naturally uv resistant, taking our love affair with the beach NEXT LEVEL!
PLEASE NOTE- like sand, Silicone based vegan leather gets hot in the sun, so if using at the beach or by the pool we recommend covering with a towel or sitting in the shade.
When purchasing an Island Bean Bag Floor Cushion you are purchasing the COVER ONLY- fill the bean bag inner provided with 100 to 120 litres of Bean Bag Beans (depending on how full you like them), or fill with your choice of eco filling. Beans will need to be topped up occasionally, after prolonged use.
Standard Bean bag beans available at a department store near you.
Australian made Eco Bean Bag Beans lovingly made from plants available at https://envee.eco
Available in 4 Colours- Caramel, Mustard, Sand & Duck Egg
Size- 90cm diameter x 16cm height (when laying flat)
- water and stain resistant
- uv resistant
- non toxic
- eco friendly & recyclable
- easy clean- simply wipe with a soapy cloth or baby wipe
- faux leather, no animals harmed in the making
- cotton insert to contain beans included
- child safety zips on insert & cover (you will need a paper clip to open these)
- beans may need topping up from time to time
1. Child Safety Zips require a paper clip to open and close (see photos provided)
2. ask a friend to help- place bean bag insert provided inside the bean bag and open
3. pour the beans into the insert inside the bean bag and zip both bags closed
- bean bags are not for babies to sleep on
- silicone based vegan leather heats up in the sun- Use in the shade or cover with a towel when outside.
- take care when filling! We recommend two people to fill. Do not fill when babies, toddlers or children are present. Beans can suffocate if polystyrene beans are inhaled. Be sure to contain the beans and dispose of any runaway beans and plastic wrapping.
- wipe clean with soapy cloth or baby wipe
- avoid sharp objects
- avoid permanent markers and ball point pens
- Do not iron, bleach, machine wash, dry clean or tumble dry
- Beans may need to be topped up occasionally
Did you know that Bean Bag Beans can actually be recycled? When/if you ever have to dispose of any, put them in a clear plastic bag (making sure they are not contaminated with anything else) and put in your recycling bin.